RTA Kitchens – Ready To Assemble Kitchens are manufactured in Europe with the finest quality of finishes available. Each RTA cabinet is individually packaged in a box with all hardware and instructions included. Even though the assembly is pretty easy we do recommend using professionals; Remember that true beauty of European Cabinetry requires precision.
Our European RTA Kitchens feature:
- 3/4″ thick slab style doors with a high quality finish
- 3/4″ thick slab style drawer face with a high quality finish
- Easy assembly of individually packaged boxes
- 3/4″ front matching side panels
- Optional aluminum or stainless steel toe kicks
- The best hardware components by Blum
- Large selection of door fronts not offered by anyone else
- All base boxes come with leg levelers that make countertop adjustments a breeze.
European Frameless Cabinet Box Construction
Cabinet cases are designed for a true frameless construction. The case bottom, top and sides are constructed of full-thickness 3/4″ materials finished with high quality pvc edging.
Here is what you get:
- Selection from a range of 20 textured thermofused board colors.
- PVC edge finish matching boxes.
- All box parts are cut to size, drilled, milled and dadoed as required, ready for assembly.
- Easy assembly method with a cam lock system or large furniture screws.
- Box ends are line-drilled with 5mm diameter holes on 32mm centers to accommodate adjustable shelf clips.
- All boxes have full tops and bottoms. (Except sink bases).
- Our upper cabinets are 12.5” deep and base cabinets are 24” deep.
- Your kitchen order will come with all the required hardware and selected specialty accessories.
What materials are we using for our cabinetry?
We only use the finest textured Thermofused board panels manufactured in Germany for the production of our cabinet boxes. This is the same brand and quality you get from the most expansive German cabinet manufacturers
We use absolutely NO PLYWOOD!!! Our cabinets are designed to last in dry or humid climates.
What are the benefits of particle board construction kitchen cabinets?
Our thermofused cabinet boxes have greater dimensional stability. You will see much smaller impacts on the boxes in dryness, humidity or simply if the boxes just get wet. Our boxes are designed to withstand any normal load you would experience in your kitchen and will last for many years without the need for replacement.
How do you ship cabinets?
Our RTA Kitchen Cabinets are shipped unassembled, individually packaged in the box, well protected and stacked on the palette or crate. All shipments are fully insured to avoid any losses due to any possible damage during the shipment. Shipping unassembled boxes allows us to minimize the shipping cost and deliver it within only 5-7 business days.
We save you time, money and remove stress!
Who should install RTA kitchen cabinets?
If you’re really a do-it-yourself kind of person and have all the patience and all the right tools, then go for it. Most mechanically inclined individuals can put our cabinets together in 15 to 20 minutes each, and after you get the first one done they go even quicker. However, if you have never done this before, we recommend hiring a contractor or skilled carpenter. Since our cabinets are easy to install it shouldn’t cost you much to have them professionally assembled and installed.
Is there a warranty for these kitchen cabinets?
Yes. You have a 2 year limited warranty protecting you from manufacturing defects. Please inquire for details.
Do you have contractor discounts?
Yes, we have quantity based discounts and if you design a kitchen and provide us with an exact spec sheet for production you get 5% off the total cost.